ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS FOR APRIL 2018 DELIVERY
Revell Germany Aircraft 1/32 Junkers Ju88 A-4 - Technik KitRVL-452
The Ju 88 was one of the Luftwaffe's standard combat aircraft during the Second World War. The A-4 version was the most popular variant was characterized by its larger wing-span and uprated defensive armament.
- Cabin light on.
- Instrument panel lights on.
- Landing light on.
- Engine one startup and spin propeller.
- Engine two startup and spin propeller
- Navigation lights on.
- Electronic components individually designed for the construction kit can be immediately incorporated with comfortable plug connections
- LED's for navigation lights, landing lights and cockpit lighting
- Electric motor's for both propellers
- A pre-programmed control unit reproduces a realistic startup sequence
- Battery box (4 x 1.5 V AA-Batteries, not included)
- A plastic model construction kit of the Junkers Ju88 A-4 with many details
- Decal set for 2 Luftwaffe versions, the 4./KG 54 and one aircraft of the 3./Kü. Fl. Gr. 506