Revell-Monogram Aircraft 1/48 F15E Strike Eagle Aircraft Kit
Estimated Shipping: 2-3 Business DaysRMX-5511
Developed from the F-15 air superiority fighter, the 2-seat Strike Eagle is an extremely versatile deep interdiction strike aircraft, which still retains its air-to-air capability. Features: Recessed panel lines, Sidewinder missiles and radar pods, water slide decals. Skill Level 2-requires paint and glue (not included).
In the years since Operation Desert Storm, the F-15E has replaced the F-111 Aardvark as the primary fighter-bomber in the U.S. Air Force. Using its LANTIRN (Low Altitude Navigation and Targeting, Infrared for Night) pods and other sophisticated avionics systems, it has the capability to deliver all types of conventional ordnance as well as the most sophisticated "smart" weapons in the inventory.
- Clear pieces for canopy included.
- Dual seat cockpit.
- Recessed panel lines give authentic look.
- Detailed cockpit and landing gear with weighted tires.
- Realistic boarding ladder, afterburner and speed brake.
- Includes LANTIRN targeting, navigation pods and under wing fuel pods.