Academy Military 1/35 WWII Tiger I Tank w/Interior Kit
OUT OF STOCKACY-13239
The German Tiger tank was one of the most powerful tanks in WWII and was greatly feared and respected by the Allies because of its 88mm main gun and thick armor plate. Tiger production began in 1942 and the tank remained in production with minor modifications through the end of WWII. Typically, Tigers had a crew of five. They could travel at up to 23mph on hard roads and were powered by Maybach 21,353cc V-12 engines that developed 642hp.
- Fully detailed crew compartments & turret interiors.
- Highly detailed engine & transmission
- Includes individual tracks
- Photo etched engine grill
- Includes various accessories