AFV Club Military 1/35 British Churchill Mk III Dieppe Tank Kit
This Product Usually Ships In 2-3 Business DaysAFV-35176
Highly detailed 1/35 scale assembly model kit of the Tank, Infantry, Mk IV (A22), also known as the Churchill after the famed British Prime Minister Winston Churchill. The Churchill was a heavy British infantry tank used during World War II, and it is best known for its heavy armor, large longitudinal chassis with all-around tracks with multiple bogies. This AFV Club 1/35 scale assembly kit depicts the Churchill Mark III variant, the first major armament overhaul of the series, eliminating the hull howitzer and equipping the tank with a more powerful 6 pounder gun (84 rounds). Unlike early versions, it had a welded turret.
- New tooling with highly detailed Petard Mortar & armor plates.
- Realistic suspension system with metal coil springs.
- Mudguards with same parting structure as the real vehicle.
- 2 types of rivets for side armor plates included.
- Clear periscope vision blocks included.
- Precision aluminum gun barrel with rifling for the main gun.
- Photo-etched parts for greater realism.