Dragon Military 1/35 M4A1 75mm Early Version Tank Kit
Estimated Shipping: 2-3 Business DaysDML-6048
Updated DS Tracks
Options in the kit are:
- Drive Sprockets x 2; Type 1C Fancy smooth variation and Type 3 Simple Plate.
- Road Wheels x 2; Open Spoke with correct five openings and Solid Spoke but without rear inserts.
- Suspension Bogies x 2; Type 2C-1 Intermediate Standard with straight roller arm and Type 2D Late Version with raised roller arm.
- Transmission Cover x 2; Type 1 3-piece bolted with bullet splash and Type 2A 1-piece casting with bullet splash.
- Mantlets x 2; M34 with narrow rotor shield and co-ax MG shield and the M34A1 with full width rotor shield while both have the extended collar shields for the barrel.
- Tracks (individual link) x 2; T48 Rubber Chevron and T62 Steel Chevron (with the three raised ‘bolts’ on the front pad). There are also separate duckbill end connectors to use in place of the standard end connectors for another option.
Note that there are two set of track pads but only enough end connectors for one complete set of tracks so a choice has to be made on the track to use.
- Engine Deck and rear hull plate x 2; M4A1 engine deck and rear hull plate and M4A4 engine deck and rear hull plate but obviously the M4A4 parts are consigned straight to the spares box.
- “Major Jim” HQ Co.2nd Bn. 13th Arm’d Regt. 1st Armored Div. Tunisia 1943
- “Sloppy Joe” 603rd Light Tank Company, Manus Island, Pacific 1944
- “Weenie One” ‘G’ Co. 1st Armored Div. Italy 1944