Italeri Military 1/72 PzKpfw II Ausf F Light Tank Kit
This Product Usually Ships In 2-3 Business DaysITA-7059
The Panzer II was designed in 1934 to meet the need of the Wehrmacht to dispose of a light tank. Supplied with a 140 Hp Maybach engine installed at the rear, it was capable of reaching a maximum speed of 40 Km/h, with autonomy of 200 Km. The armament was made up of a 20 mm small cannon and a colossal 7.92 mm MG34 machine gun mounted on the turret. Its light armor never allowed it, during World War II, to be used widely as a combat tank, quickly overcome by the more armed and armored Pz.Kpfw. III and IV. However its elevated maneuverability made it ideal for roles of advanced exploration. In fact it was used during the whole conflict by the German armored divisions as a reconnaissance tank and for infantry support.
Decal for One Version