Tamiya Military 1/35 German Horch Kfz15 Vehicle N African Campaign Kit
This Product Usually Ships In 2-3 Business DaysTAM-37015
This is a collaborative model kit brought to you by Tamiya and Italeri. This latest product in the series is of the Horch Kfz.15, a 4WD transport vehicle which was equipped with a liquid-cooled 8-cylinder engine capable of producing 85hp. Production of the vehicle began in 1937, and it saw action with the German military in a wide range of combat zones from Russia to North Africa.
- Vehicle parts are a product of Italeri.
- New parts include folded roof, cargo area surface, rear-view mirror, taillights and front window.
- Tires are now made from paintable elastomer.
- 3 included figures are a product of Tamiya.
- 35111 German Infantry Weapons Set parts included.
- Comes with three newly-designed marking options.
- Two decals depict North African front vehicles and one depicts Eastern front vehicles