Tamiya Military 1/35 German SdKfz 234/1 Heavy Armored Car w/2cm Gun, Motorcycle & Crew Kit
This Product Usually Ships In 2-3 Business DaysTAM-37019
This is a joint Tamiya-Italeri series model kit of the 8-wheeled German armored car Sd.Kfz.234/1. The Sd.Kfz.234 series was a highly successful 8-wheel drive armored car design that was equipped with a 210hp engine. Four variants of the vehicle were produced, with the 5cm gun-equipped 234/2 “Puma” first to see action. It was followed by the 234/1, which featured an open-top turret and lighter 2cm gun. This kit receives not only Tamiya figures, decals and other parts, but also with updated molding to correct omissions and add detail to the original Italeri model, as well as a streamlined assembly process.
- Model parts are a product of Italeri.
- Jerry can parts are modernized for more realism.
- Includes new photo-etched parts to update jerry can rack and fastening belt, plus recreate turret netting and machine gun sights.
- New parts are included to depict headlights, antenna base, jack, shovel and more.
- Awkward-to-attach parts have been given guides to help get them accurately placed on the model.
- Includes 3 Tamiya figures (originally in Item 35252) in realistic pose, plus parts recreating a motorcycle.
- 2 marking options are included, depicting Western and Eastern Front vehicles.
- Comes in a Tamiya-designed package.