The world's first modern single-caliber main battery (ten 12" rifles in five double turrets) 'all-big-gun' capital ship, credited with making all previously existing Battleships obsolete 'overnight' when put into service in 1906.
- 2-piece full hull (with internal scoring to aid waterline version construction)
- Separately molded bilge keels
- Engraved deck planking
- Finely molded fittings, filigree braces, torpedo net booms, well detailed ship's boats, 12-per rapid fire guns, delicate upper masts with crossing yardarms, display stand, clear-molded superstructure window sections, injection-molded anchor chain and printed paper ensign
- Completed model is 18.1" long
- Includes painting guide and decals for stern name lettering